Wednesday's lecture about key features of modern computers and mass storage devices was interesting but for some reason, I couldn't focus during the lecture. Half of the times, I dozed off or thought about something else. I didn't get what professor was trying to teach not because it was confusing but because I wan't in appropriate mindset to learn something new. After what it felt similar to three hour lecture, the class was over and I headed home. 2 days after I started reviewing the lecture based upon the recording I made and Professor Heap's online notes. It made so much clear what the lecture material was about. Last time I reviewed for algorithm, I read online notes as well. Although I am not sure if other people prefer professor's live explanation, professor's online notes were more suitable for me in terms of understanding the concepts.
So far the course in terms of work load and difficulty, it is okay. I thought the course would be easy but I underestimated it and gradually started to spend more time on studying CSC104H1. Although I haven't reviewed DrRacket codes yet, I am hoping they won't be too difficult.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기