2012년 10월 10일 수요일

Preparing for a Midterm

I have just finished nutrition midterm yesterday and there is CSC104 midterm today. It seems like I am drowning in tub of midterms. However, if I study for it, I shouldn't be hard. I attempted to go over the lecture slides and DrRacket exercises. Memorizing the history of computer took longer than expected. I guess it is because I am weak at history. Only thing I knew before reading about history was the abaci and ENIAC. Those were easy to store it in long-term memory. Then, there were binary exercises. I tried few addition and multiplication questions I made up myself and it turned out to be fun. I tried converting decimals to binaries and worked out converting some easy fractions to binaries. I did get every question right. So, I felt confident that binary questions should be a piece of cake. Then again, it is a test. It is unpredictable what Professor Heap might do. As for the DrRacket, I watched the videos from tutorial 1 and 2. I didn't go over tutorial 3 because I knew all the concepts. Tutorial 4? I downloaded to Racket codes professor posted and tried to understand what each line meant and why was the data represented as it was if the codes were ran by the program. In the end, I understood everything from DrRacket, but  I need to go over tutorial 3 and 4 before the test starts as well as review the lecture notes all over again so that I feel confident that I absolutely know everything to get over 90%.

Lecture after the midterm.... I personally don't like it but then it is supposed to be 3 hour CSC104 altogether. Wasting 2 hours is not something professor wants to do. So, I guess I have to accept the fact that we are having a lecture. Hopefully, the test turns out to be well.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기